Friday, May 29, 2009

tomorrow = 8 weeks!

Hi family and friends, tomorrow I will get back to the house and events update, but now it's time for the baby Jacksonville update. Tomorrow (sat) we will be at 8 weeks. Baby will be getting webbed fingers and toes (10 of each is the goal!), the eyelids will be close to covering the eyes completely, the tubes that connect the lungs to the back of the throat are forming and all the little brain cells (or big!!) are connecting to each other! If we had a super duper ultrasound and wanted to know which gender baby will be, we still couldn't tell- those parts haven't formed yet! Although I can't feel it yet, baby is a swimming machine and is the size of a kidney bean!

As far as what is going on with me... I have finally started to feel sick. I have nausea a lot (no puking thank goodness) and need to eat a lot too. I am also super tired all the time!

See ya in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment