:( His ears are finally where they are supposed to be but are a little dumbo-esque at this point- that SHOULD go away (or else he'll have to have tag-down surgery some day). His nerves are becoming myelinated (a coating is going around his nerves to protect them and to help the nerve signals travel faster) and his genitals are now supposed to be visible (if you ask Christopher, though, the reason we could see them 2 weeks ago (rather early) is because he's got good genes- hmm).
Normal for me right now... appetite increases apparently. I don't know if I really feel this affect yet- oh well to that one, I truly don't mind! My blood pressure is also supposed to be dropping, this may explain how I almost passed out in a c-section last weekend- oops, first time ever! They also say I shouldn't lie flat on my back anymore- good thing we like to spoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment