
So, I may have missed last week so I'll update you for the week 14 things... Baby Jacksonville could squint, frown, grimace, pee and suck it's thumb. Baby is also starting to make funny faces working out those facial muscles. The kidneys are working too! Baby was the size of a lemon and weighed 1.5ounces. The arms finally became proportional to the body (not quite the legs yet though...) Baby's liver started making bile and the spleen started to help make red blood cells.
This week, 15 weeks, baby is the size of an orange/apple and weighs 2.5ounces. Baby is starting to practices breathing the amniotic fluid to help the lungs grow and develop. The legs are finally growing to longer than the arms. Baby can sense light even with the eyelids fused and the taste buds are forming. Determining the gender is possible at this point... no one gets to know!
As for me, unfortunately I can no longer eat ANYTHING that resembles a dessert! Mike and Ikes, carrot cake, ice cream... etc... all gone! I guess this is a good thing but in reality, it is really frustrating. No, it is not worth it, I am not even tempted, the knives in my stomach and esophagus are that bad!
This week, 15 weeks, baby is the size of an orange/apple and weighs 2.5ounces. Baby is starting to practices breathing the amniotic fluid to help the lungs grow and develop. The legs are finally growing to longer than the arms. Baby can sense light even with the eyelids fused and the taste buds are forming. Determining the gender is possible at this point... no one gets to know!
As for me, unfortunately I can no longer eat ANYTHING that resembles a dessert! Mike and Ikes, carrot cake, ice cream... etc... all gone! I guess this is a good thing but in reality, it is really frustrating. No, it is not worth it, I am not even tempted, the knives in my stomach and esophagus are that bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment