Heather!! I need to ask you about the Bumbo... do you love it? I am going back on forth on whether to buy one or not. I see that Isaac is using his at 2 months - that's impressive! Joshua is almost 4 months and can pretty much sit up by himself (just needs a little help). I would love to hear your feedback about the Bumbo seat.
Hi family and friends... we are starting a blog so that while we are away at residency, you all can keep updated on what is going on in our lives! We miss you all a lot and know that you always have a place to stay with us!
I love the hand-holding! So darn cute!
ReplyDeleteHeather!! I need to ask you about the Bumbo... do you love it? I am going back on forth on whether to buy one or not. I see that Isaac is using his at 2 months - that's impressive! Joshua is almost 4 months and can pretty much sit up by himself (just needs a little help). I would love to hear your feedback about the Bumbo seat.
ReplyDelete