Saturday, January 30, 2010
My baby is 1month old!
Isaac is a whole month (well and 3 days) right now, 5 weeks tomorrow! I cannot believe it! He is getting big! His newborn outfits are on their way out- although he is getting one last wear out of them (see below!) This week we have been gradually improving, especially with mom off of milk! Auntie Molly was here Wed through Friday (much needed as Tuesday was not so great!) Isaac really loved seeing his auntie- almost as much as I am sure she loved seeing him! Other big things for Isaac this week... started zantac (an anti-acid/reflux medication) which we are noticing has been slowly helping?!! He took his first shower yesterday (with daddy) and he absolutely LOVED IT!!! We have started to blow-dry Isaac's hair- 1. because he gets a super great afro 2. because it is warm 3. the blow drier is great white noise! He also had his first play-date yesterday! Alice Hofer (Anne and Mitch's baby- 6 weeks and 1 day older than Isaac) came over yesterday! Alice was super sweet and smily- to match Isaac's very fussy day... but we got some great pics (notice the one's where Alice is actually sucking on Isaac's fingers!) The last 2 nights I am VERY happy to report have been GREAT! Last night he ate at 9pm, went to bed about 11 (mommy and daddy's fault- we had a residency event) but then didn't get up until 3am to eat again!!! We went back to bed at 4am then didn't get up again until 8am!!! I am convinced it is because of the noise machine I got (plays all types of noise) but we played the human heartbeat noise last night! We miss you all!!! Please email anytime heatherjbell@yahoo.com








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment