Tuesday, December 1, 2009

33w6d




Yay... 34 weeks tomorrow (or, according to my docs technically 33w1d today)... either way, baby is doing great ever since trying to come early last week. I have had to take a few of the terbutaline's (the med to stop contractions) but have really been doing quite well... it's amazing what a day off from work can do for you! Had my last ultrasound today to re-evaluate his massive size and good news is, he is no longer in the 97% but rather the 74% (his growing is slowing) and they estimate him to weigh 5#10oz today (gained exactly 1.5 pounds in 4 weeks)... so he's still not very small! Good news for the future basketball stud though, he has his mom's monkey arms- 97% there! He was breathing the entire time--- another super great size that he is thriving! As of this morning, I personally have gained exactly 25 pounds in this pregnancy (with my pre-pregnancy weight of "normal" I should gain a total of 25-35 pounds) so I am doing quite well! Here are some pics from today...


Oh, here are a few pics of my future-daughter-in-law, Alice Elizabeth Hofer, born 11/14/09, 6#6oz to my super friends Anne and Mitch Hofer!

No comments:

Post a Comment