Wednesday, October 21, 2009

28 weeks... the beginning of the end... third trimester




So, the moment you have all been waiting for, PICTURES! The first pic (the outdoor one) was taken on my birthday (Oct 12) while we were in Door County when I was 26w5d along. The next one is from today... 28 weeks!

What is going on now... baby has eyelashes and can blink! If I shine a light on my belly, he can notice it! He is 14.8inches long and 2.25 pounds! He continues to gain body fat and the neurons in his super smart brain. He is VERY active especially around 8-9 at night and right after lunch during noon conference (this makes it very hard to concentrate on the talks as I have little feet protruding from behind my ribs and out of my belly!) His head is always implanted on my bladder and he loves to keep his butt by my right hip bone. The most challenging part of the day is the mornings as his head re-settles on my bladder when I am walking around after lying down all night and this makes me need to pee CONSTANTLY! Tuesday next week I have my diabetes test and hopefully a visit with the scale that isn't as frightening.

Oh, also, a favor to ask of you all... start visualizing Dec 21/22 as his birthday so we can have the wonderful baby for you all to meet at Christmas! I figure that if we all super concentrate, it may just happen!!!

I will post the pics from Door County soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment